Tithe Your Closet
Have you ever considered tithing your possessions? It is time for spring cleaning and a great opportunity to clean your closets and share what you have with others. Bring your gently used clothing on Sunday morning, May 5, and we will fill a truck. All items will be donated to The Cooperative Ministry to help people in need.
All sizes of clothing for men, women, and children will be accepted. Please make sure items are clean and free of stains and tears.
The Cooperative Ministry especially needs:
- Men’s Khaki pants (black or beige) and jeans – all sizes
- Women’s Khaki pants (black or beige) and jeans – sizes 14 to 24
- Men’s sneakers, slip resistant shoes, and work boots
- Women’s sneakers and slip resistant shoes
- Children’s sneakers, sandals, and flats
- Winter coats, sweaters, and jackets
- New undergarments – women’s bras and panties, men’s boxer shorts, socks, and t-shirts
- Bring items that are clean and in good condition.
- Bring your clothing in boxes or bags.
- Do not bring items that should be thrown in the trash.
- Place shoes in shoe boxes and secure the lid or put in a plastic grocery bag and tie at the top so the shoes are not separated.
- Do not bring used undergarments.
Note: If you will not be here on Sunday, May 5, you may drop off your used items by placing them under the covered area in front of the Worship Center between 7:00 am – 2:30 pm on Monday, April 29 – Thursday, May 2. We are unable to accept items on Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4. Tax deductible receipts will not be available for items dropped off during the week.